Yellow Sun Pendant Necklace with Ceramic and Wood Beads, "Savannah Sun"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ali Mohammed of Ghana designs a pendant necklace that makes a sunny, bright statement. A large, circular wooden pendant painted bright yellow supports three sets of ceramic beads in a terracotta color with white dots and lines combined with yellow and black recycled plastic beads. The same beads alternate with wood on the nylon cord that forms the necklace.
- 84 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Necklace: 60.5 cm L x 2 cm W
- Necklace: 24" L x 0.8" W
- Pendant: 16.5 cm L x 9.5 cm W
- Pendant: 6.5" L x 3.7" W
- Ceramic, sese wood, recycled plastic beads, nylon cord
- Avoid contact with water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Ali financially supports the education of two of his own children and two others in primary school.
Ali Mohammed has received 6 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $200 and the most recent for $2000.
Starting off with very humble earnings, Ali has worked hard to grow his workshop and better his livelihood and that of his family.
Ali currently supports four children who are all under the age of ten.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.