Wood and Recycled Plastic Beaded Dangle Earrings from Ghana, "Sweet Darling"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This beautiful pair of beaded dangle earrings come from talented artisan Esther Narh. Made by hand in West Africa, the earrings feature different colored sese wood and recycled plastic beads which come together to create a colorful accessory perfect for a casual look.
- 4 grams
- 0.14 oz
- 6 cm L x 2 cm W
- 2.4" L x 0.8" W
- Sese wood beads, recycled plastic beads, brass hook
- Avoid contact with water
- Hook earrings
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.