White Cotton Sleeveless Top from India, "Summer Charm"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
A stunning piece for summer, this sleeveless top is made in India from 100% cotton. Leaf motifs and eyelet embroidery adorn the bottom half of the blouse from Shashi Sehgal, with dot motifs covering the rest of the breezy top.
- 76 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 74.9 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.8 cm Bust/chest
- 29.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest
- 73.7 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.1 cm Bust/chest
- 29" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest
- 72.4 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99.1 cm Bust/chest
- 28.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust/chest
- 77.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 132.1 cm Bust/chest
- 30.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 52" Bust/chest
- 76.2 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 119.4 cm Bust/chest
- 30" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 47" Bust/chest
- View size chart
Shakti, the Hindu feminine force of life, has driven Shashi all her life. For over 25 years she has dedicated herself to Indian design, turning a one-woman project into a successful apparel and home furnishings workshop. She employs women, mostly. She is a financial supporter of numerous NGOs dedicated to improving the lives of girls and women.
Shashi fought hard to escape the bonds of a patriarchal society and founded her own fashion workshop in the early nineties. To help other women achieve their goals she proudly finances the education of numerous girls through her support of NGOs.
Shashi's work is often featured in fashion magazines. Her project continues to grow, enabling her to offer work to more women each year.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Shashi Sehgal has received a $150 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
"This tank top makes a statement. "
This is amazingly soft --it almost feels like silk. It is heavier then silk though, but almost as soft. I did not realize that cotton could be so soft and feel so nice. I have received several compliments on it --- it is more interesting also then an ordinary plain tank top. It seems to have more presence and can be dressing or worn with jeans.
- I use this with white pants/jeans and also with skirts and jackets
Was This Review Helpful?