Turtle-Theme Mahogany and Coconut Shell Maraca from Bali, "Turtle Rhythm"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hand-painted with the image of a swimming turtle, this charming maraca is crafted of mahogany wood and coconut shell. Bali's Trisna Dewi presents this percussion instrument, perfect as home decor or for playing lovely rhythms.
- 0.16 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- 23.5 cm H x 11 cm Diam.
- 9.25" H x 4.3" Diam.
- Mahogany, coconut shell, plastic beads
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Instrument Rating: Beginner quality, intended for casual use
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.