Sterling Silver Earrings with Labradorite and Rose Quartz, "Moroccan Window"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Reminiscent of the ogee motifs frequently seen in Moorish architecture, these curvaceous earrings are designed by Neetu Barathi. Hammered sterling silver becomes a frame for faceted labradorite gemstones totaling 10.5 carats, while rose quartz briolettes dangle beneath. The earrings are suspended on sterling hooks.
- 9 grams
- 0.32 oz
- 6.5 cm L x 2.8 cm W x 1 cm D
- 2.6" L x 1.1" W x 0.4" D
- 925 sterling silver, labradorite, rose quartz
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- Hammered finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.