Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet Adorned with Gemstones, "Colorful Arc"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Mother and daughter designers Sandra and Lily of Peru present a superlative multi-gemstone cuff bracelet with a variety of textures and a striking contrast between light and dark sterling silver finishes. Oval sodalite, chrysocolla, obsidian, amazonite, and pink opal cabochon stones are bezel-set on the band which features glinting dots and braided edging. Effortlessly stylish, this versatile bracelet will work well as an accessory for both dresses and more casual attire such as jeans.
- 32 grams
- 1.14 oz
- Length: 16 cm L (end to end)
- Length: 6.25" L (end to end)
- Width: 16 mm
- Width: 16 mm
- 925 sterling silver, sodalite, chrysocolla, obsidian, amazonite, opal
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Combination finish
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Sandra and Lily has received 8 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1300 and the most recent for $1800. Proceeds were used to invest in a bulk purchase of gemstones and silver for her jewelry production.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is an elder master and continues to actively practice their craft.
This artist is currently confronting a major life challenge.