Sterling Silver and Rainbow Moonstone Triangle Earrings, "Waterfall Mist"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Capturing the beauty of a waterfall as it cascades down the rocks, these earrings are presented by India's Neeru Goel. Sterling silver pyramids frame exquisite rainbow moonstones, reflecting the light as they pass. The translucency of the gems allow you to carry a bit of mystery wherever you go.
- 8 grams
- 0.28 oz
- 3.4 cm L x 1.9 cm W x 0.6 cm D
- 1.3" L x 0.7" W x 0.2" D
- 925 sterling silver, rainbow moonstone
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- Combination finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
Neeru is a self-taught jewelry artisan. Her designs are inspired by the rich heritage of traditional Indian jewelry. In her workshop, she and her assistants handcraft the jewelry molds and handset the gemstones. Neeru eagerly passes her knowledge to any of the artisans in her workshop who wish to master this ancient art.
At any given time Neeru, gives work to other jewelry artisans. Most work full-time and the others, part-time.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.