Round Opal and Sterling Silver Cable Chain Pendant Necklace, "Mysterious Pool"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The mysterious beauty of opal is showcased in this pendant necklace designed by Sandra and Lily of Peru. Shades of blue and other pastels punctuated with flecks of black make this domed, round opal pendant catch the eye. The opal is set in sterling silver connected on each side to a sterling silver cable chain.
- 5 grams
- 0.17 oz
- Necklace length: 45.5 cm L
- Necklace length: 18" L
- Chain width: 2 mm
- Chain width: 2 mm
- Pendant: 1.1 cm L x 1.1 cm W x 0.6 cm D
- Pendant: 0.4" L x 0.4" W x 0.2" D
- 925 sterling silver, opal
- Fold-over clasp
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- High polish finish
- Cable chain
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Sandra and Lily has received 8 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1300 and the most recent for $1800. Proceeds were used to invest in a bulk purchase of gemstones and silver for her jewelry production.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is an elder master and continues to actively practice their craft.
This artist is currently confronting a major life challenge.
"Mysterious pool necklace"
Love the necklace! Tried it on as soon as it arrived at my house! I really am very satisfied with my purchases with novice and love the attention to detail in handmade jewelry! Thank you!
Was This Review Helpful?