Rainbow Moonstone Earrings in 18k Gold Plated Silver, "Rainbow's End"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Rainbow moonstone is shown off to perfection in these simple but elegant dangle earrings from Neetu Barathi. The artisan sets 15 faceted carats of the gemstones in 18k gold plated sterling silver bezels that let the light penetrate the stones. The gem's natural "labradorescence" reveals subtle inner flashes of color.
- 5 grams
- 0.17 oz
- 5.6 cm L x 1.2 cm W x 0.3 cm D
- 2.2" L x 0.5" W x 0.1" D
- 18 karat gold plated 925 sterling silver, rainbow moonstone
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
13 Artisans Impacted
0 Helpful Vote (verified_buyer)
"This is now one of my favorite jewelry items!"
Beautifully crafted and just the right size of sparkling moonstone and length.
- Dressing up, elegant simplicity at the office, special casual
Was This Review Helpful?