Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Star Cocktail Ring, "Shine Through the Mist"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The stars and the moon come together in this cocktail ring designed by Neetu Barathi of India. A round cabochon of rainbow moonstone is ringed with sterling silver in a rope motif, centered in a five-pointed sterling silver star with scrolling points adorned with dots. A sterling silver band completes the ring.
- 4 grams
- 0.14 oz
- Ring front dimensions: 1.5 cm L x 1.5 cm W x 0.6 cm H
- Ring front dimensions: 0.6" L x 0.6" W x 0.2" H
- Band width: 4 mm
- Band width: 4 mm
- View ring size chart
- 925 sterling silver, rainbow moonstone
- Combination finish
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
"A Ray of Sunshine for Any Day!"
I have always loved moonstones in any media I found them but of course primarily in jewelry. The unfortunate thing is most of them have been taken from me by unpleasant circumstances such as stealing or outright taking of them and selling/pawning them. I wanted to begin anew and this is the first one I purchased. The ring is truly an artisan's work of art as the detailing surrounding the moonstone is exquisite and with rainbow moonstone and the ring itself, every time I look down on it on my finger, I cannot help but smile. This my first purchase on Novica but it will definitely not be the last and by all means I recommend anyone and everyone to "take a good look" at what is offered by everyone!
- I intend to wear this ring for formal & informal occassions
- It would also be a very nice present for anyone - June born or ?
Was This Review Helpful?