Pink Beaded Necklace with Ceramic Wood and Coconut Shell, "Love and Understanding"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
You will just love this necklace by Ghanaian artisan Catherine Offei Kwapong. She chooses pink beads of sese wood and coconut shell that circle the neck with a double strand, cinched together by four handcrafted beads of ceramic. The bohemian necklace closes with a brass clasp.
- 0.11 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- 57 cm L x 4 cm W
- 22.5" L x 1.6" W
- Ceramic, sese wood, coconut shell, brass clasp
- Avoid contact with water
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Catherine is an impactful member of her community and is constantly giving back. She supports mothers and children by covering their education fees so the children can empower themselves through further education and knowledge.
Catherine Offei Kwapong has received 2 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $300 and the most recent for $400.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.