Natural orchid gold-plated necklace, "Orchid Star"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Nature's wonderful beauty blossoms with timeless elegance thanks to the art of Thailand's Danai. He develops electroplating techniques that allow him to preserve the beauty of a real ascocentrum orchid tinged bright orange. The flower centers a gold-flashed brass chain.
Please note the natural size and shape of the orchid may vary.
- 5 grams
- 0.18 oz
- Chain: 45 cm L
- Chain: 17.75" L
- Pendant: 2.6 cm L x 2.6 cm W x 1 cm D
- Pendant: 1" L x 1" W x 0.4" D
- 24k gold plated Ascocentrum orchid; gold-flashed brass chain
- Spring ring clasp
- Eco-Positive: crafted with sustainably harvested materials, protecting the environment and its resources
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
Danai believes in opportunity, especially for anyone interested in the arts. Since he first began to explore his unique art form, he has given work to those who might experience difficulties with finding work elsewhere, among them, the profoundly deaf and those with limited sight. He has also nurtured the interest of very young students, providing them with the opportunity to observe his process and eventually employing them while they studied at the university.
Danai has created natural flower jewelry for 30 years. Some of his original workers are still with him. Today, he provides work for people who range in age from 20 to over 60.