Multicolored 6 Piece Onyx Stone Bath Set from Mexico, "Nature's Bath"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Featuring a soap dispenser, soap dish, toothbrush holder, cup, container, and tray, this bath set is as bold and striking as it is useful. Sierra Family artisans craft it from richly-veined Mexican onyx in natural earthen tones. Each piece of stone will have different veins and tonalities, thus each set is a unique gift from the earth.
- 4.54 kgs
- 10.0 lbs
- Soap dispenser: 17.5 cm H x 8 cm Diam.
- Soap dispenser: 7" H x 3.1" Diam.
- Soap dish: 2 cm H x 12 cm W x 8.5 cm D
- Soap dish: 0.8" H x 4.7" W x 3.3" D
- Toothbrush holder: 10 cm H x 15 cm W x 4 cm D
- Toothbrush holder: 3.9" H x 6" W x 1.6" D
- Cup: 8 cm H x 6.2 cm Diam.
- Cup: 3.1" H x 2.4" Diam.
- Container: 11 cm H x 6.2 cm Diam.
- Container: 4.3" H x 2.4" Diam.
- Tray: 2.7 cm H x 27 cm W x 20 cm D
- Tray: 1.1" H x 10.75" W x 7.75" D
This artist is currently confronting a major life challenge.
Sierra Family has received 5 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2500 and the most recent for $3800. Proceeds were used to purchase marble and onyx in bulk for her chess sets.
Odette has left a profound impact in her community and has successfully tripled the growth of her workshop from her first six months at NOVICA.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Odette has provided work for incredible people to aid in creating the art in her workshop.
Odette learned her craft from community members in her home town.
The set arrived on time and very carefully packaged. It looks exactly as on the pictures, even the colors are reproduced correctly. I just admire how translucent the items are. I have not had a chance to use it yet but the quality seems fine. Overall it exceeded my expectations
Was This Review Helpful?