Modern Geometric Yellow/Gold Wool Area Rug, "Golden Plumage"
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 U.S. STATESDelivery Estimate
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Colorful, striking plumage patterns are celebrated in the Feathers line of National Geographic rugs. Pulled from the National Geographic archives, splendid photographs and beautifully illustrated artwork salute the majesty and variety of Earth's winged inhabitants. The all-wool rug features tufted patterns on a flatweave background.
- 21.79 kgs
- 48.0 lbs
- Rug: 3.05 m L x 2.44 m W
- Rug: 10 ft. L x 8 ft. W
- Pile height: 2.96 cm H
- Pile height: 1.17" H
- 100% wool
- Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- For best results, periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
- Use only cold water when cleaning to avoid shrinkage
- If spills occur blot immediately then spot clean with mild soap and cold water
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your rug
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in India.
- Shipped and certified in the United States.