Men's Blue and Green Striped 100% Alpaca Pullover Sweater, "Gale Force"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Artisan Ana Fernandez of Peru designs this men's long-sleeve pullover sweater made from luxuriously soft 100% alpaca wool with a quarter-zip collar. In deep shades of blue, teal, and grey, the sweater features stripes in the background and a vertical wave pattern in the foreground.
About her designs, the artisan says, “For me, designing is a fusion of ideas. I blend fashion trends with my own favorite sources of inspiration, which are Victorian textiles and our Peruvian culture. I love designing apparel of alpaca wool and cotton because this really makes a contribution to society. It lets me give jobs to local people, especially women who want to get ahead and move to central Peru seeking a better future.”
- 0.45 kgs
- 1.0 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 68.58 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.76 cm Bust/chest x 87.63 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 34.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 71.12 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 121.92 cm Bust/chest x 91.44 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 28" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 48" Bust/chest x 36" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% Alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Textile softness: Soft--this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.