Leather Sling with Pre-Hispanic Bird Motifs from Peru, "Pre-Hispanic Birds"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Inspired by the iconography of the pre-Hispanic Moche, Chimu, and Inca cultures, Peruvian artisan Berardo Santos creates this beautiful and awe-evoking sling. Crafted from leather, the simple sling features pre-Hispanic bird motifs that are carefully tooled by hand into the material. On the backside, a ceremonial tumi ax is depicted. The bag's flap opens with a belt buckle closure, revealing an unlined interior with a faux leather open pocket on one side. This accessory drapes over one shoulder on an adjustable strap.
- 0.88 kgs
- 1.9 lbs
- Bag: 34 cm H x 27 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 13.5" H x 10.75" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 130 cm min L - x 155 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 51" min L - x 61" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 57 cm min L - x 70 cm max L
- Drop length: 22.5" min L - x 27.5" max L
- Leather, brass fixtures; polyester synthetic leather pocket
- Avoid contact with water
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Not lined
- Features a belt buckle closure
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes