Leather Accented Cotton Messenger Bag in Raisin from India, "Sunlight Raisin"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Presented by Indian duo Kailash and Anurag, this messenger bag is made from 100% cotton, handwoven from recycled sari skirts using the khesh weaving style. Khesh originated in the district of West Bengal, involving the use of multicolored threads for a distinct design in raisin hues. Featuring an adjustable leather strap and trim, the handbag has a zippered pocket on the back, and opens with a magnetic flap to reveal a black polyester lining with a single inner zippered pocket.
- 0.50 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 20 cm H x 22 cm W x 7 cm D
- Bag: 7.75" H x 8.75" W x 2.8" D
- Strap: 60 cm min L - x 124 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 23.5" min L - x 49" max L x 0.8" W
- Min drop length: 24 cm from strap to bag
- Min drop length: 9.5" from strap to bag
- Max drop length: 55 cm from strap to bag
- Max drop length: 21.75" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton, leather trim. Polyester lining
- Dry clean only
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist is an elder master and continues to actively practice their craft.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.