Labradorite Cabochon Dangle Earrings from India, "Mystical Ways"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Classic oval bezels hold gemstones that are anything but ordinary in these earrings from Neetu Barathi. The Indian artisan chooses labradorite for her design, an intriguing stone with a shimmering play of color that is in fact known as "labradorescence". Inuit lore claims that the stone is the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis. The cabochon gems are set in polished sterling silver.
- 4 grams
- 0.15 oz
- 3.1 cm L x 0.9 cm W x 0.6 cm D
- 1.2" L x 0.4" W x 0.2" D
- 925 sterling silver, labradorite
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.