Knit 100% Alpaca Cardigan in Magenta from Peru, "Magenta Style"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Knit of soft 100% alpaca wool, this stylish cardigan from Peru features striking diamond and rope patterns and a solid color in magenta. Wilber Calapuja designs the cardigan, working in the style of Andean handicrafts. The turteneck cardigan opens with buttons of coconut shell.
- 0.51 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 77.5 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 30.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, coconut shell buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Wilber Calapuja has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1500 and the most recent for $1500.