Handmade Wood Slotted Spatulas (Pair), "Guatemalan Fry Up"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
"These slotted spatulas are ideal for flipping eggs, pancakes or vegetables in a pan. Since they are carved from wood, they won't scratch your pans," Peten Wood Artisan Sculptors tell us with obvious pride. They carve the spatulas by hand from manchiche wood, a Guatemalan hardwood that is burnished red by nature, with the grain forming myriad patterns.
Please note that hot and/or spicy food may dye the natural wood, yet spoons can be filed and finished with oil to return to natural coloring.
- 81 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 26.92 cm H x 6.35 cm W x 1.5 cm D
- 10.5" H x 2.5" W x 0.6" D
- Manchiche wood
- Dishwasher safe
- Free of lead and toxins
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Friendly: carved from natural and sustainable wood
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America