Handcrafted Copper Tealight Candle Holders from India (Pair), "Harmoniously"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Designed by artisan Arti Sharma of India, this pair of cleverly designed tall and short tealight candle holders unite in their cylindrical shape to create a harmonious synchronization. The holders are handcrafted out of copper then oxidized to capture the dancing flicker of candlelight through their intricate cutaway designs. Three rounded copper legs ensure a steady balance for flames in each holder, while a slightly asymmetrical top angle offers a modern edge.
- 0.21 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Small: 6.5 cm H x 8 cm Diam.
- Small: 2.6" H x 3.1" Diam.
- Large: 10.5 cm H x 8 cm Diam.
- Large: 4.1" H x 3.1" Diam.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- For use with tealights only
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Surface may become warm or hot during use; place on a protected surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- Tealights not included
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.