Handcrafted Cone-Shaped Metal Tealight Holder from India, "Glowing Cone"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
A golden cone brings an otherworldly glow to any tabletop. This Indian tealight holder is handcrafted of powder-coated steel by local artisans, who cut out jali-inspired square and rectangle motifs to allow the diffusion of light. Arti Sharma presents the tealight holder.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- 17.5 cm H x 10.5 cm Diam.
- 7" H x 4.1" Diam.
- Powder-coated steel
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- For use with tealights only
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- Tealight not included
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.