Handblown Recycled Glass Cylindrical Pitcher with Blue Rim, "Clear Waters"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This tall, clear handblown glass pitcher is rimmed at the top in deep cobalt blue. Tiny air bubbles are trapped within the glass, a beautiful feature that is characteristic of all handblown glass. The Cantel Blown Glass Artisans of Guatemala use recycled glass to create this pitcher and all of their glassware, proud of their contribution to the environment.
- 0.74 kgs
- 1.6 lbs
- Pitcher: 23.5 cm H x 9.5 cm W x 16.5 cm D
- Pitcher: 9.25" H x 3.7" W x 6.5" D
- Capacity: 1500.0 ml
- Capacity: 50 oz.
- Recycled glass
- Free of lead and toxins
- This hand blown item may vary slightly in color, size and shape
- Dishwasher: use top rack only. Hand wash recommended.
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Cantel Blown Glass Artisans has received 2 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $200 and the most recent for $400.