Hand Made Cotton and Leather Kente Cloth Handbag from Africa, "Color Fusion"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Bright colors and busy patterns intended to resemble African kente cloth decorate this eye-catching shoulder bag designed by Michael Butler. Crafted from 100% cotton, the bag stuns in brilliant hues of kelly green, marigold, and ultramarine. The bag features a black cotton lining with one open pocket and a zipper closure. The artisan adds two short straps for carrying on your arm and a longer strap for slinging across your shoulder, both in vegan leather.
- 0.59 kgs
- 1.3 lbs
- Bag: 23 cm H x 31 cm W x 15 cm D
- Bag: 9" H x 12.25" W x 6" D
- Handle(s): 49 cm L x 3 cm W
- Handle(s): 19.25" L x 1.2" W
- Drop length: 18 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 7" from strap to bag
- Strap(s): 90 cm min L - x 110 cm max L x 3 cm W
- Strap(s): 35" min L - x 43" max L x 1.2" W
- Drop length: 20 cm min L - x 40 cm max L
- Drop length: 7.75" min L - x 15.75" max L