Hand Carved Balinese Cricket Suar Wood Percussion Instrument, "Cricket Melody"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This adorable little cricket is hand-carved from native suar wood by Trisna Dewi. Inspired by traditional Balinese dancing as a young girl, Trisna loves creating musical instruments influenced by the music she grew up enjoying. A rod is included as part of the design, and can be used to create a fun "cricket-like" sound when rubbed against the wings of the cricket as a percussion instrument.
- 87 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Instrument: 11 cm H x 14 cm W x 4 cm D
- Instrument: 4.3" H x 5.5" W x 1.6" D
- Rod: 8.5 cm H x 1.2 cm Diam.
- Rod: 3.3" H x 0.5" Diam.
- Suar wood
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Instrument Rating: Decorative quality, intended only as a conversation piece
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.