Green and Brown Shibori-Dyed Embellished Dress with Sequins, "Shibori Enchantment"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Accented with golden beadwork and sequins, this beautiful dress showcases the ancient art of shibori, a tie-dying technique that originated in Japan. Block print paisley motifs cover the sheer chiffon frock with its spaghetti straps and ruffled hem. By Indian designer, Vijay Singh, the dress is a beautiful example of feminine fashion. It slips over the head.
Designed for a loose, flowing fit.
- 0.20 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 109.2 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 109.2 cm Bust
- 43" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 43" Bust
- View size chart
- 100% viscose, glass beads, plastic beads and sequins. Cotton lining
- Dry clean only
- Sheer rating: Sheer with lining
- Color and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in India.
- Ships fast from USA.