Gourd and Plastic Bead Shekere Percussion Instrument, "Shekere Music"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Originating in Africa, the xequerê, or shekere, is a traditional percussion instrument. Jo Percussivo presents this instrument, crafted from a hollow gourd with a plastic beaded skirt. Shake the instrument to hear the plastic beads rattling against the gourd's shell.
- 1.04 kgs
- 2.3 lbs
- 47 cm H x 30 cm W x 30 cm D
- 18.5" H x 11.75" W x 11.75" D
- Gourd, plastic beads, nylon cord
- Instrument Rating: Beginner quality, intended for casual use
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Brazil.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Brazil