Gold Plated Citrine and Labradorite Jewelry Set from Mexico, "Cloudy Elegance"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Mexican artisan Patricia Guzman combines the beauty of natural citrine with the iridescent tones of labradorite in this striking jewelry set. Purple quartz and sparkling crystals complete the design. Featuring a y-necklace and dangle earrings, the set is handcrafted from 14k gold-plated stainless steel.
- 23 grams
- 0.81 oz
- Chain: 53.3 cm L x 0.2 cm W
- Chain: 21" L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 9.9 cm L x 2.5 cm W x 0.8 cm D
- Pendant: 3.9" L x 1" W x 0.3" D
- Earrings: 2.2 cm L x 0.9 cm W x 0.4 cm D
- Earrings: 0.9" L x 0.4" W x 0.2" D
- 14k gold-plated stainless steel, labradorite, citrine quartz, crystal
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Lobster claw clasp
- High polish finish
- Rolo chain
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.