Gold Accent Wood and Horn Rose Dangle Earrings from Brazil, "Floral Touch"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Working with shavings of eucalyptus wood, Brazilian artisan Claudia Castelao diligently handcrafts two lovely red roses in this pair of dangle earrings. Each rose is displayed against a circle of natural horn, dangling from teardrops of 18k gold plated metal. Says the artisan, "I want to create a piece that has a regional touch and a cultural identity of the region where I live, Mato Grosso do Sul."
- 7 grams
- 0.25 oz
- 4.5 cm L x 3 cm W x 1 cm D
- 1.8" L x 1.2" W x 0.4" D
- 18k gold plated zamac, eucalyptus wood, cow horn
- Avoid contact with water
- Post earrings
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Natural bone or horn--color and pattern will vary
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Brazil.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Brazil