Glass Beaded Silver and Ceramic Pendant Bracelet (8 Inch), "Paquime Arrows"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the traditional art of Paquime, this pendant bracelet is created by Mexican artisan Salvador Barrera. He works in the style of Taxco silversmithing, framing a hand-painted ceramic square with high-polish silver. Silver and copper accents form arrow designs on the sides the top. This accessory circles the wrist with a wristband of glass beads in red and white.
- 34 grams
- 1.20 oz
- Bracelet: 20 cm L (end to end) x 3.2 cm W
- Bracelet: 7.75" L (end to end) x 1.3" W
- Pendant: 3.2 cm L x 5.6 cm W x 0.6 cm D
- Pendant: 1.3" L x 2.2" W x 0.2" D
- Extender chain: 1.9 cm L x 0.7 cm W
- Extender chain: 0.7" L x 0.3" W
- 950 silver, ceramic, copper, glass beads
- Lobster claw clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- High polish finish
- Rolo chain
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist is working with some sort of disability ranging from mental or physical and includes conditions such as being handicapped physically, or perhaps having a condition such as autism. This is also awarded to artists that employ other artists with disabilities.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.