Floral Recycled Plastic and Purple Coconut Shell Necklace, "God-Sent in Purple"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Featuring long beads of recycled plastic stamped with floral motifs, this lovely and bohemian necklace is designed by Ghanaian artisan Catherine Offei Kwapong. She alternates the plastic beads with sese wood and purple coconut shell, closing the necklace with a brass clasp.
- 77 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 67 cm L x 5 cm W
- 26.5" L x 2" W
- Recycled plastic, sese wood, coconut shell, brass clasp
- Avoid contact with water
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Catherine is an impactful member of her community and is constantly giving back. She supports mothers and children by covering their education fees so the children can empower themselves through further education and knowledge.
Catherine Offei Kwapong has received 2 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $300 and the most recent for $400.