Floral Art Glass Pendant Jewelry Set from Mexico, "Button Blossom"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Iridescent buttons join in a beautiful blossom to center a necklace. Working in dichroic art glass, Debora and Marco create the colorful pendant, worn on a stainless steel choker. Bright buds form matching earrings.
Each jewelry set is meticulously crafted by hand, thus no two will ever be exactly identical in color and pattern. Due to the nature of the procedure, subtle cracks may appear during the cooling process.
.925 Sterling silver
- 7 grams
- 0.25 oz
- Maximum necklace length: 46.5 cm L
- Maximum necklace length: 18.25" L
- Minimum necklace length: 42 cm L
- Minimum necklace length: 16.5" L
- Pendant: 1.9 cm L x 1.9 cm W x 0.8 cm D
- Pendant: 0.8" L x 0.8" W x 0.3" D
- Earrings: 1 cm L x 1 cm W x 0.4 cm D
- Earrings: 0.4" L x 0.4" W x 0.2" D
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
Debora and Marco has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2000 and the most recent for $1100. Proceeds were used to invest in glass and silver for production, and also to invest in increasing the physical space of their workshop.