Eco-Friendly Chambira Tree Fiber Decorative Basket from Peru, "Amazon Brilliance"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The Peruvian artisans at Hope of the Forest diligently work to collect fibers from the chambira palm tree in an eco-friendly manner, preserving the tree in creating this charming decorative basket. The basket is crafted by hand in a square shape, featuring brilliant rings of purple, beige, and yellow that surround a compass-like pattern at the center. Finished with petite boxwood beads, the decorative basket is perfect for placing on a table or hanging on the wall.
- 0.36 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- 8 cm H x 36 cm W x 36 cm D
- 3.1" H x 14.25" W x 14.25" D
- Chambira fiber, boxwood
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Positive: crafted with sustainably harvested materials, protecting the environment and its resources
- For use on a wall or a table
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
"UNUSUAL HANDMADE BASKET"
This is a colorful and well made decorative basket. I am so pleased with this purchase. There is a loop for hanging on the wall or it can be placed on a table for numerous uses. The workmanship is excellent. Rochelle New Jersey
Was This Review Helpful?