Ebony Wood Spiral Motif Pendant Necklace from Ghana, "Glorious Spiral"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hand-carved of natural ebony wood, a glorious spiral forms the pendant of this necklace from Ghana. Ali Mohammed designs the necklace, flanking the pendant with beads of sese wood and recycled plastic on an adjustable cord.
- 6 grams
- 0.21 oz
- Necklace: 63 cm min L - x 85 cm max L x 0.5 cm W
- Necklace: 25" min L - x 33.5" max L x 0.2" W
- Pendant: 9 cm L x 4.3 cm W
- Pendant: 3.5" L x 1.7" W
- Ebony wood pendant, sese wood beads, recycled plastic, nylon cord
- Avoid contact with water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Sliding knot
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Ali financially supports the education of two of his own children and two others in primary school.
Ali Mohammed has received 6 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $200 and the most recent for $2000.
Starting off with very humble earnings, Ali has worked hard to grow his workshop and better his livelihood and that of his family.
Ali currently supports four children who are all under the age of ten.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.