Coal Black Leather Sling Handbag Handmade in Indonesia, "Losari Tassel"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Artisan Ayu Wardhani names this handbag after Losari, a popular and iconic beach located in her hometown of Makassar on Indonesia's Sulawesi Island. Handcrafted from antiqued coal black leather, this purse features a front flap closure with a stylish angled cut, complete with magnetic snap closure. The flap is accented with a leather tassel attached to a shiny brass ring. The lining is black polyester suede with an interior zipper pocket. There are also two exterior zip-pockets, one on the front and the other on the back, and the leather strap is adjustable in length.
- 0.29 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 19 cm H x 25 cm W x 3 cm D
- Bag: 7.5" H x 9.75" W x 1.2" D
- Strap: 112 cm min L - x 117 cm max L x 1.5 cm W
- Strap: 44" min L - x 46" max L x 0.6" W
- Drop length: 56 cm min L - x 59 cm max L
- Drop length: 22" min L - x 23" max L