Celadon ceramic candleholder, "Blue Bouquet"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Blue celadon ceramic takes the shape of a lotus bud, the tapered shape richly carved using the gah sah lat technique. Kanda crafts a graceful covered candleholder with filigree cutouts. Made of ko or rokfa wood ashes enriched with oxides, the glazes distinguish these traditional Thai ceramics. When the kiln is opened, the change of temperature causes the piece to contract, giving it the distinctive crackled appearance of true celadon.
- 1.15 kgs
- 2.5 lbs
- Candleholder: 16 cm H x 15.5 cm Diam.
- Candleholder: 6.25" H x 6" Diam.
- Stand: 8 cm H x 12 cm Diam.
- Stand: 3.2" H x 4.7" Diam.
- Celadon ceramic
- Candle(s) not included
- Hand wash only
- For use with tealights only
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Surface may become warm or hot during use; place on a protected surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.