Bohemian Multi-Strand Beaded Fabric Covered Necklace, "River Run"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This refreshingly different necklace is presented by India's Rajnandinee and Srabonti. Multiple strands of plastic beads are covered with royal blue and blue-striped fabrics in cotton and polyester. The beaded strands culminate in braided turquoise cords whose length can be adjusted with a sliding bead.
- 96 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 32 cm min L - x 59.5 cm max L x 5.5 cm W
- 12.5" min L - x 23.5" max L x 2.2" W
- 100% recycled cotton, recycled polyester, plastic beads, cotton yarns
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Length is adjustable
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti design beautiful handcrafted fashion accessories. They provide a steady income for the families of the people who work with them.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti has received a $500 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.