Assorted Quartz Pendant Necklace and Earrings Set, "Pastel Cascade"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Four different varieties of quartz--yellow, rose, clear and rutilated--come together in this jewelry set of a pendant necklace and matching dangle earrings handcrafted by Mexican artisan Patricia Guzman. Smooth teardrops of rose quartz are wrapped in 14k gold plated steel and cascade from an organically-shaped nugget of rutilated quartz to form the pendant for the necklace. The earrings have a single rose quartz teardrop hanging from a lemon yellow quartz bead. The figaro chain for the necklace and the findings for the set are made from 14k gold plated steel.
- 9 grams
- 0.32 oz
- Necklace: 46.3 cm L x 0.2 cm W
- Necklace: 18.25" L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 7 cm L x 0.8 cm W
- Pendant: 2.8" L x 0.3" W
- Earrings: 3.7 cm L x 0.8 cm W
- Earrings: 1.5" L x 0.3" W
- 14k gold-plated steel, quartz
- Lobster claw clasp
- High polish finish
- Figaro chain
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.