African Necklace of Terracotta and Wood Beads, "Well Done"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted by hand, this trendy necklace features wooden beads and terracotta globes, engraved with intricate patterns. Coconut shell disks cluster between them, and recycled plastic takes on amber tonalities. Ghana's Tina Quaye names her design Mo ne yo, meaning "good job done" in the Akan language.
- 0.16 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- 82 cm L x 2.5 cm W
- 32.5" L x 1" W
- Terracotta, sese wood, coconut shell, recycled plastic, brass
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Tina Quaye has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $200 and the most recent for $200. Proceeds were used to invest in the purchase of larger quantities of stone, silver, wood and bone beads.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.