19 Carat Chalcedony and Labradorite Dangle Earrings, "Cool Eventide"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Designer Neetu Barathi of India presents earrings with a unique combination of gemstones. Dusky labradorite gems in oval and teardrop shapes are poised beneath checkerboard-faceted stones of cornflower-blue chalcedony. Artisans craft the earrings from sterling silver with a polished finish. The gemstones total 19 carats.
- 8 grams
- 0.30 oz
- 4.7 cm L x 1 cm W x 0.5 cm D
- 1.9" L x 0.4" W x 0.2" D
- 925 sterling silver, labradorite, dyed chalcedony
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Hook earrings
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.