14k Gold Plated Cultured Pearl and Quartz Kali Necklace, "Kali"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hindu goddess of death, destruction, regeneration, and liberation, Kali is depicted in the pendant of this lovely necklace from Mexico. Carlos and Cynthia Rendon pay homage to the little-known deity, crafting a pendant of metal alloy with a 14k gold plating. The pendant centers a length of gold plated rope chain, featuring stations of natural quartz and cultured pearl.
- 16 grams
- 0.56 oz
- Chain: 57 cm L x 0.3 cm W
- Chain: 22.5" L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 3.4 cm L x 2 cm W x 0.2 cm D
- Pendant: 1.3" L x 0.8" W x 0.1" D
- 14k gold plated zinc and copper alloy, cultured freshwater pearl, quartz
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Lobster claw clasp
- Combination finish
- Rope chain
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico