100% Alpaca Wool Cardigan in Azure and Smoke from Peru, "Soft Azure"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Motifs in smoke are featured against an azure body in this alpaca cardigan by Peru's Fernando Cano. With a soft texture, the V neck of the cardigan closes at the front with buttons made of horn, with a striped design at the bottom.
- 0.29 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 64.77 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.76 cm Bust/chest x 81.28 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, horn buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
"Cherished because handmade from Peru"
Much darker (except turquoise) than looks in picture. Very soft, fits well. L = 14-16 US size. A little thinner than I was expecting. Warmth more like a shirt. But nevertheless, beautiful and will be cherished.
Was This Review Helpful?