100% Alpaca Cardigan in Tan Floral Motifs from Peru, "Peruvian Passion in Tan"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This 100% alpaca cardigan features jacquard-woven floral motifs in tan and blue. Ana Fernandez designs this piece, blending traditional Peruvian sensibilities with Victorian ones for an impressive union of styles. The sweater closes in the front with coconut shell buttons.
- 0.30 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 106.7 cm Bust/chest x 80 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 42" Bust/chest x 31.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, coconut shell buttons
- Features a button closure
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.